Regarding personal rights, such as mobile phones or devices that can become a second life for them, There are several ways to Hide apps and find Hidden apps. They hide them because they do not want to show them to the public or avoid acts of abuse when someone else is holding the phone.
How to Hide Apps
How To Hide Apps On Android
The Android system already provides a feature to hide apps, the method is quite easy, and we do not need to go into any settings because this feature is already in the menu drawer.
Maybe the steps below will not be specific to all Smartphones, but in general, they are almost the same, and what I am showing here is using a Samsung device.
- First of all, just open the menu drawer.
- Tap the tree-dot icon in the search box.
- Then select “Home Screen Settings. “
- Please press “Hide app.”
- Select some apps that we want to hide.
- Finally, press” Done. “
How to Hide iPhone Apps Without Apps
the easiest way to hide apps on the iPhone and without apps is using the Remove App feature. This feature allows us to move apps from Home to App Library easily.
Here is how to hide iPhone apps with Remove App:
- Tap on the app we want to hide until a pop-up menu appears.
- Several options will appear. Select Remove App, which is red.
- Next, we will be faced with a choice, whether we want to delete the app or just remove it from the main screen.
- To hide the apps in the App Library tap “Remove from Home Screen”.
How to Hide Multiple Apps on iPhone
How to hide apps on the next iPhone, we can hide multiple apps in just one try. The trick is to get rid of the entire page or group of apps.
Here is a complete guide on how to hide multiple apps on iOS:
- Press and hold a space on the screen until the app “jiggles.”
- Tap the dot logo at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, we will see small versions of all screen pages. in the bottom of each screen, there is a checkmark.
- Uncheck the pages or groups of apps we want to hide, and tap Done in the top right corner.
- To restore it, follow the same method and replace the check mark on the screen we want to see again.
Restrictions Method (Safest Way) to Hide iPhone Apps
It is classified as safe to use this method, and here are the steps:
- Go to Settings > General > Restrictions . Then tap Enable Restrictions.
- We are required to fill out the Restrictions Passcode. Fill in the chosen passcode, and re-enter the passcode to confirm.
- To hide the default app from iOS, we just change the toggle next to the app. However, if we want to hide other apps, scroll down until we find the Allowed Content section.
- Then, go to the Apps option, and hide the apps we want to hide from others.
- Alternatively, if we want to hide some apps from kids, we can also hide apps based on their age.
How To Find Hidden Apps
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android
Once hidden, there is also a way to find out or find hidden apps on Android. It allows us to find out all the apps on our cellphone.
- Please enter the “Settings” menu.
- Go to the “apps” tab.
- Here all apps will appear, including hidden apps.
How to Find Hidden Apps on Android Using Play Store
In addition to using the manual method above, we can find hidden apps through the Play Store.
- Go to Google Playstore.
- Tap the menu button.
- Tap “My Apps & Games” section.
- Scroll to the Installed tab. Here we will find all the apps we installed on our cellphone.
Seeing hidden apps can also go through the steps to hide apps that we have written above. There we can see hidden apps as well.
How to Show Hidden Apps on iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad
No need to worry about an app hidden on the home screen because it can still be displayed again. So users do not need to download or buy the app again when they want to re-download or use it.
Here is how to show hidden apps on iPhone to try:
- Open the App Store.
- Tap the profile or photo account button at the top of the screen.
- Tap the name and Apple ID.
- we will be asked to use our Apple ID.
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Tap on Hidden Purchases.
- Find what app we want to download.
- Tap the download button.
- Wait until the download process is complete.
In addition to following the tutorial above, we can also try the following sequence of steps:
- Open the App Store on the device.
- Tap the Update or Today tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap the profile avatar picture in the upper right corner.
- Enter Apple ID.
- Fill in the password.
- Scroll down until we find Hidden Purchases.
- Find the app we want to download.
How to Display Apps Through the Library
How to show hidden apps on the iPhone can also be through the App Library. Because every app that is hidden on the home screen will be saved automatically in the Library. Follow the steps :
- First, activate the iPhone we are using
- Swipe the screen from right to left
- Wait until the App Library appears
- Swipe again if it still does not appear
- Use the search field after the app appears
- Find the app we want to display
- The app will appear automatically on the screen
- Press and hold for a while on the app
- The app will appear on the iPhone home screen automatically
If after pressing the app it still does not appear on the screen, we can press and slide the app to the left.
The ability to hide and show apps has been around for a long time. However, along with its development, this feature is increasingly being upgraded to improve it. So maybe we will find a little difference between the old version of the iPhone with the new version.
How to show hidden apps or how to hide them is very easy to follow. Make sure to follow the step-by-step correctly in the proper order as mentioned above.
Check out How to restore Google account too, and thank you for your time reading this article I hope it will be useful for you. happy reading!